McSling4Snow is a single strap used to carry snow skis (one or two +) or a snowboard (one or two) or both . Its simple design makes it so easy to use. When you get to the lift you just remove it off you skis or snowboard and wear it like a belt under you jacket on the slopes (or tuck it into your pocket).
- Fast and Easy: Making one wrap is faster than making two: WrapSnapGo (watch YouTube video 18 sec long); Single wrap attachment point allows rotating up (vertical) when in a crowd
- Adjustable: 1 or 2+ Sets Including the Poles! 1 or 2 snowboards (Mix and match). Folds into pocket or can be worn as a belt (up to 44” waist)
- Comfortable: 2” wide material to not dig in
- No small parts to lose or break; Use with Gloves On – no Velcro.
- Instructional video on YouTube (McSling)
One size fits all from a 10 year old child to an adult male (6' 3" or perhaps taller). From grom to grownup one size fits then all.
Waist size: 22" to 44"